• 1 avocado
• 2 teaspoons lemon juice or lime
• 2 hard-boiled eggs (preferably with soft middle)
• a bunch of radishes
• 2 teaspoons French mustard (multi-grain)
• 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil or mayonnaise
• chives or basil
• slices of bread
- Peel avocado, cut into quarters, remove the stone. Cut into thin slices, sprinkle with lemon juice or lime juice, season with salt and pepper and arrange on bread and spread.
- Lay the slices of eggs and radishes, season with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil mixed with French mustard and sprinkle with chives or shredded basil.