Ingredients (serves 4)
- 3 ripe bananas
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup / 100 g shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup / 70 g fresh or frozen blueberrie
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- coconut oil or olive oil (for frying)
- Peel the bananas and mash with a fork. Whip eggs in a bowl and mix it together with the mashed bananas. Add shredded coconut, blueberries and cinnamon and stir to combine.
- Heat coconut oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Pour 3 small portions of pancake batter in the pan at the time and fry the pancakes on both sides. Serve with shredded coconut and blueberries and dust with cinnamon.